Thursday, June 16, 2011

swing two times

hello,

back in high school, there was some girl who called me up on the phone and cursed me. telling me to back off. the girl's voice was of course familiar, although i am quite sure it was one of her friends who really wanted to say those things to me. i never got afraid although it was my mom who was listening on the other line who cursed her back. i am never good in confrontations.

some years later, i got a phone call again, from another girl, telling me things. it hit me and after that call, i really cried.

some years later again, i received a call, and your guess is right, from a girl again. this time she was crying, asking if her boyfriend was with me (i used to give him rides). at that time i was driving, and i told her, "no". after some weeks they broke off. the guy asked me out and so I went.

then after several years, i came across someone who wrote me a letter telling me she wanted me to be her friend, and when i was about to reply, she was just... gone.. and that's the end of her.

those girls. in your life, it's not impossible to come across someone who can really weaken you, piss you off, or well, on the good side, inspire you. those girls probably loathe me, i don't know if they still do, but i'm sure they would never forget about me. and i would never either. those girls, they can be scared of you too.

all i know is, they're all from the past, old and dingy. and like what you do with your old stuff, either you throw or give them away, you bury them somewhere.

and then you step away.

sayang ang ganda ko.

at ang ganda mo.

=)





No comments: