Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sister's Married!

Hello.

Yesterday, when i saw my elder sister, Ate Je, walked down the aisle, I fought some tears from ruining my non-waterproof mascara. But seriously, yes, it was very heartwarming. (and sobrang nakakaiyak, pero no no no!)

"Ato" aka "sis" aka "pining" is now married to her boyfriend of eleven years, James. They were classmates in DWCC highschool, and then James pursued her, et voila, ever since then, they've been a couple. (sorry for my very less creative write up, im writing all these down while my mind can still fight antok)

Anyway, there, my sister's married -- my sister who loves to twist my hair whenever we're watching TV (and then I'd fall asleep), my sister who buys me lunch and sometimes buys me bus and ferry tickets! :D , my sister who is my shopping buddy too, the sister who's strict but is also very sweet, she sometimes (or most of the time) is my yaya, hihi. And the sister who is part camel because whenever I take out a pitcher of water from the fridge, she'd drink all of it and I will be left with only 1/4 of the water and of course I will be mad (ayoko nalalamangan eh) and curse her, and then I'll get another pitcher of water and make sure she won't be able to reach it :).

Namimiss ko lang siguro 'yung luka luka kong ate. Hindi na kami tabi sa kama!

But I am sincerely happy for my sister. She's heading now to the book two of her life and there's nothing more I can say, but, I will always be her loyalist. :)

Take care sis :)

Ika nga ni Mam Jo (ang mother superiora aka madam pompador), "ikaw na lang ang single na babae sa bahay na to! hahahaha!" (bait nya ano?)

But I don't really mind. It's okay :)

No comments: